Do you have a dog suffering from hind end weakness? With the wide choice of harnesses available it can be an overwhelming decision selecting the right harness for your mobility challenged dog.
I have been testing the Gingerlead harness and am very happy to recommend it for older or disabled dogs needing assistance with balance and mobility.
What do I like about it?
Male & Female shaped slings
Easy to Use
Padded for comfort
What can it be used for?
- Lifting dogs up and down stairs.
- Lifting dogs in and out of the car.
- Taking them outside to relieve themselves.
- A harness will allows them to move about freely while relieving the stress on your back.
- Moving dogs from one part of the house to another.
Who is this suited?
Dogs with severe arthritis, hip dysplasia or those recovering from back surgery are good candidates for this harness. This harness typically fits around a dog’s mid-section and supports a dog that is still able to walk on his own.
Prices start from AUD$60 from various online stores. There are a range of different sizes and shapes to suit different body types.